Three Rooms Press
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
NOTE: Submissions for MAINTENANT 14 have been extended until January 15, 2020!! SUBMIT YOUR WORK TODAY!!
Three Rooms Press is a fiercely independent NYC-based press seeking exciting and diverse new projects. Our commitment to excellence has led us to work on such projects as:
- A series of anthologies for Hugo & Nebula award-winning science-fiction Grand Master Robert Silverberg (Time and Time Again, This Way to the End Times)
- William Least Heat-Moon's critically-acclaimed first work of fiction, Celestial Mechanics
- Award-winning LGBTQ Young Adult and coming-of-age novels including Julia Watts' Quiver, Aaron Hamburger's Nirvana Is Here, Aimee Herman's Everything Grows, and Meagan Brothers's Weird Girl and What's His Name.
This commitment has also led to amazing projects such as:
- 2018 Anthony award-winning title for Best Anthology The Obama Inheritance, edited by Gary Phillips with contributors such as Walter Mosley
- Runaway hit Punk Avenue: Inside the New York City Underground, 1972-1982, by Phil Marcade
- The first full-length collection of poetry by Hala Alyan, Atrium, winner of the Arab-American Book of the Year for Poetry.
We also publish an annual, internationally-renowned journal of contemporary dada writing and art, MAINTENTANT. Submission runs from October 1 through December 31 (Deadline extended to January 15). To submit, please click on the submission form below.
All of our titles are distributed by PGW / Ingram to bookstores, libraries, universities and other institutions, and online, both domestically and internationally.
For more information about Three Rooms Press, including our complete catalog, please visit www.threeroomspress.com.